When you use our services, you’re trusting us with your information. We understand this is a big responsibility and work hard to protect your information and put you in control.
1 January, 2022
1.Personal Data to be collected
We will collect the following Personal Data:
● Information that you provide to us such as your phone number that you register at the time of creating an account, and profile information that you set at the time of using our Services
● Information related to your status of use of our Services such as the text, image, video and other contents that you post, and your access log
● Information related to you which is posted by other users such as an image of your face photo posted by your friend
● Public information containing Personal Data such as online news published on the internet
We will collect the following types of Personal Data in providing our Services. If you do not provide certain types of information such as your phone number or information related to your Facebook account (“Facebook ID”) which needs to be registered for using our Services, you may not be able to use all or a part of our Services.
2.Purpose of use of Personal Data
We will use Personal Data for the following purposes:
● Provision and maintenance of services;
● Development and improvement of services and contents;
● Prevention of unauthorized use such as unauthorized access; and/or
● Provision of contents optimized for you.
We use Personal Data to provide our Services to users, for utilization in research and development to provide safer and better services, and to provide services that are strongly linked to users, including ads. The specific uses of Personal Data are as follows.
3.Provision of Personal Data
We will not provide, disclose or share Personal Data to or with third parties unless we have obtained your consent or such provision, disclosure or sharing of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
We may transfer Personal Data to a third country without any data protection laws which are equivalent to those of the country or region where you live when we have obtained your consent or such transfer of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
In principle, we will not provide Personal Data to third parties unless we have obtained your consent or such provision of Personal Data is permitted under Applicable Laws.
However, in the following cases, we may provide Personal Data to third parties.
The recipients of Personal Data that we provide include third parties such as our subcontractors, subsidiaries, and affiliates located in countries or regions other than where you are residing.
4.Safety control of Personal Data
We will take strict technical and organizational security measures in managing the collected Personal Data.
Unless you request the deletion of your Account, in principle, we will retain most of your information. Once we receive your request to delete your Account, we will delete your information according to Applicable Laws and internal rules after retaining such information for a given period of time.
5.Your choices regarding Personal Data
You have rights regarding your Personal Data processed by us, such as the right to access your Personal Data and the right to correct your Personal Data, to the extent permitted under Applicable Laws.
We are exerting efforts to provide, in our Services, features which enable you to personally edit your profile, and set and manage the collection, use and sharing of your Personal Data.